Friday 20 November 2015

Make your first Web site with WordPress chain tune

Assalamualaikum Friends, I hope everyone is doing well by the grace of Allah, I'm good.
For a long time I was thinking of building a chain of free sites so I will make a tune today.
Welcome everyone in my chain tune today I going to teach you how you can make your own web site using free domain and hosting.

How to take a free domain I showed in a tutorial, the tutorial in bellow I hope you guys enjoy it.




Now I hope everyone has a free domain with free hosting to take the time to watch. You all know WordPress platform needs a hosting to build a Web site.  As we making a website we'll a free hosting. Let's take a look at how to get a free hosting.


Now we get the hosting and the domain to complete the site we require a platform.
Since WordPress is the simplest and most widely used platform, so we'll install Wordpress, we're going to install Wordpress.

If you like my tune then please must subscribe my channel . I hope everyone understand. If any problem comment me I will try my best to help you. Thanks to all.

1 comment: